Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Hydromorphone - A warm feeling

I just fixed up and snorted 2 4mg Hydromorphone pills and I have this warm comfortable rush that feels like its flowing through my body killing all of my pain. Hydromorphone is deffinatly stronger than OxyContin, and it works a lot faster. I woke up drawling, it was about 6:45 in the morning or so. So I snorted 2 of those pills, and less than 5 minutes later I started to feel it, it first just cured my withdrawl symptoms, then it gave me this nausious feeling, that isnt necessarily bad but you often time experience it when you take a large amount of opiates. And I havent gotten that feeling in awhile so when that starting to come about I loved every minute of it. I layed down on the couch and covered myself in the blankets and layed down just for a minute and fealt the drug pulsing through my bloodstream into my brain. It fealt so good I cant even describe the feeling. It's like heaven in a pill. I have 1 left for later that I'm gonna do right before I go to my psychiatrists so I'm nice and relaxed while I'm talking to him cuz last time I went I was drawling for it. After that I need to find some way to get my hands on some cash cuz I gotta get dope to last me tomorrow or I'll be drawling. Good thing is that I get paid in 2 days. And then I'm gonna load up on opiates hopefully enough to last me the week.

No comments: