Sunday, July 22, 2007

Another day, another 40

I woke up this morning again feeling pretty shitty, I'm kinda dreding tomorrow because i'm suppose to go to this hang out with my staff members, we're all suppose to go to the lake and stuff, but I gotta find some way to get Oxycontin for that occation. My friend called me up yesterday, he has a Heroin connect lined up in case my oxy dealer runs out early which she probably will, there is always usually a 5 or 6 day period in the month at least where I cant get it if not more, although I usually have money, and Heroin is alot cheaper, I'm gonna start doing bags of Heroin when I dont have OxyContin, and then just switch back onto the OxyContin even though the Heroin is always going to be around. And thats the good thing cuz if I cant get a fix of Oxy's then I need some sort of opiate to get me through my day. Usually when I can't get Oxy's then I go to my other friend who knows someone who is prescribed Methadone. So when I couldn't get Oxy's then I'd do Methadone. I have always been a big fan of Cannabis so no matter what I'm doing I try to keep smoking weed too it calms me down and I like the doped up buzz it gives you when your on other opiates. My favorite combination if I could do one right now I would do 100mg's off OxyContin and 40mg's of Methadone then I would smoke a dime or a 20 bag to my head and I would feel amazing. probably the equivilent to doing a bag of Heroin and smoking a dime bag or 20 bag of weed. I've only got a little bit of weed left, it sucks. I'll probably find a way to get another dime bag today, if not some sort of pill to tide me over tomorrow so I dont have to go through drawls. I'll probably have to drawl from tues-thurs. cuz I get paid on thursday and by tuesday I am gonna be all out of money most likely. So today while I enjoy my oxy 40 that I took this morning, I need to find some way to get some more money to support my habit at least for tomorrow. I'm probably just gonna go smoke up the rest of my dope right now. Get real high, I have to be to work today at noon so that sucks also but at least I have a job and am making money even though I'm a big junkie. I'm probably gonna get another job too, if I do that then I can supply myself with enough OxyContin or Heroin to get me through the week and hopefully have some money left over. Who's knows. Hope to hear some comments from somebody on how maybe I could get some help with Suboxone or something.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey dumbass,,:My favorite combination if I could do one right now I would do 100mg's off OxyContin and 40mg's of Methadone"

Methadone makes it so other opiates WON'T get you high.
Hence why they give it to people in recovery to render using oxy's/heroin useless.